Conditions of Participation in HELFE Online Competitions
Transparency and the protection of your data is important to us. Therefore, here you will find the Conditions of Participation for Competitions and Promotions that are organized via our HELFE pages on Facebook, Instagram & third-party platforms (HELFE channel identification).
Participation in the Promotion on Instagram or Facebook is free and subject to the current Conditions of Participation and all international, federal, local and regional laws and regulations.
If you have general questions in connection with these provisions and/or in connection with this competition, you can contact the following e-mail address with the subject “Competition”: email@example.com.
By participating in the promotion on Instagram or Facebook – as well as selected third-party platforms (HELFE channel identification) – the participant (m/f/d)* agrees to the following conditions of participation and undertakes to meet the following eligibility criteria.
*Through gendering, all genders should be made visible and feel addressed.
- The organizer of the competition is HELFE GmbH & Co KG (hereinafter referred to as “HELFE” or “organizer”). The competition is not connected to Facebook and Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook or Instagram.
- By taking part in the competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions of participation. The organizer reserves the right to cancel, change or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. Participants who violate these terms and conditions of participation, use unauthorized aids or otherwise attempt to gain an advantage through manipulation will be excluded from participation. Any winnings will be reclaimed.
- Natural persons who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation are eligible to participate. People under 18 are not allowed to participate. HELFE is not responsible if a participant is physically or mentally unable to take part in the promotion. HELFE assumes no liability for participants in the competition or when redeeming the prize.
- The competition begins at the respective publication time on the organizer's Facebook/Instagram page and/or selected third-party platforms (HELFE channel identification). The end (date and time) of the competition implementation period (start and end) is stated in the respective competition post (Facebook/Instagram posting).
- Participation in the prize draw requires a specific action – e.g. registration for the newsletter, likes, comments, links, reposting a post as a story or sending pictures/photos/text articles to us – according to the competition entry in our competition (Facebook/Instagram posting). The participants are registered on Instagram or Facebook and follow HELFE on Instagram or Facebook. Participation does not take place in private mode.
- If the participant has to post or send in an image/photo/text contribution as part of the competition, the uploaded contribution must not violate any rights of third parties. It may therefore only be photos/images or texts that the participant has taken or created specifically. By posting or sending the photo/image, the participant agrees that the photo/image will be published on the timeline and in HELFE's Facebook/Instagram photo album by mentioning the participant's user name. The participants are aware that posted photos/images or texts may also be discussed and linked via the HELFE website and third parties on social media.
- The prize will be drawn after the end of the implementation period and under guarantee of the random principle and the four-eye principle, unless other information has been provided to determine the winner (e.g. vote among the users – the photo with the most “likes” wins).
- Posts that violate the Facebook/Instagram guidelines, Austrian or European law or our netiquette will be removed without notice after being noted. The participant is therefore excluded from the prize draw.
- The winner will be informed via private Facebook/Instagram message or by e-mail immediately after the end of the implementation period. If the winner does not respond within three days of sending the information in the form of a private Facebook/Instagram message to the HELFE Facebook/Instagram page or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of his/her contact and address details in EU countries
- The data and information provided by the participants as part of the competition will only be used for the purpose of processing and documenting the competition. This also includes publishing the winner's name and picture on the HELFE Facebook/Instagram page and website. The participant expressly agrees to this. The participant can revoke this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In the event of cancellation, the participant will be excluded from the competition.
- In order to possibly send the prize, information such as first and last name, shipping address, telephone number and e-mail address can be requested. To enable sending, the information must be complete and correct. HELFE is entitled to pass this on to third parties for order data processing. The participant confirms that the information provided is truthful, correct and updated.
- HELFE is not liable for: late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly delivered, incomprehensible entries; Telephone, electronic devices, hardware or software programs, network errors, Internet or computer malfunctions, general delays, transmission errors. In addition, HELFE is not liable for messages or responses not received from participants that were not transmitted due to technical disruptions.
- Once the prize is handed over, HELFE is released from all obligations. Legal recourse is excluded. No cash replacement is possible. The prize is not transferable to third parties.